Slow Down: Bring Calm to a Busy World with 50 Nature Stories
All around us, nature is turning, growing and working. Every day, hour by hour, magical transformations happen right in front of you. Go outside and explore... see what you find when you take the time to slow down.
Reading like a story book, but filled with facts about real-world animals and nature, this the perfect introduction to the world of wonder on your doorstep for readers aged 3-6.
Slow down with this beautiful hardback book and enjoy:
· A treasury of miracles that happen on our very doorsteps
· 50 nature stories, told step-by-step
· Gorgeous colour illustrated throughout with sumptuous gold foil cover
· Visual stories that are perfect for young readers 3+ and up
· Mindfulness activities included at the back of the book
Words of praise for this book:
A Bookseller Editor's Choice book "Fifty moments in nature are captured in slowed-down double page spreads: a cresting wave, a hatching chick, a bee pollinating a flower. The effect is magical." Fiona Noble, The Bookseller
"A wonderful book for inspiring a love of the natural world." - The Bookseller
"This cosily illustrated volume wants us to take time to stand and stare, paying attention to everyday natural events, many of which can be appreciated in a garden or indoors through a window" The Sunday Times