Developmental Benefits: Creativity, Fine & Gross Motor Skills, Nature Play; STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Mathematics); Language & Early Literacy; Numeracy; Social & Emotional Wellbeing; Cognitive Development; Family, Community & Identity; and Diversity, Empathy & Inclusion
Give the gift of adventures & new experiences, school readiness and child-led free play!
Your preschooler's brain is truly like a sponge, soaking up learning each and every day through observation, instruction and their own experiences. If you are looking for ways to introduce rich new stimuli and knowledge into your child's world, look no further!
Our engaging activities, created in conjunction with practising early years educators, are designed to help your little one become school ready, give them a bunch of new experiences and encourage oodles of child-led free play.
We will show you exactly how to support your preschooler's early learning and inspire you with a range of fun, simple, and developmentally-appropriate activities that you can do at home, and in your local community—without the need for any special equipment.
Happy Little People™: The Kinder Years
- 52 engaging activities for three to five-year-olds.
- Our activities empower you to have the confidence to play, knowing you have everything you need to support your little one's development & satisfy their curiosity, thirst for knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Expertly designed by educators to suit a range of different developmental stages and abilities, tested on thousands of families and align with the Australian Early Years Learning Framework.
- Super easy to use: simply choose an activity, set up using everyday items from around your home, and play! Then celebrate, knowing you have given your little one their daily dose of fun, learning and development.
- 10 different learning categories: Creative Play; Physical Play (Fine & Gross Motor Skills); Nature Play; STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Mathematics); Language & Early Literacy; Numeracy; Social & Emotional Wellbeing; Cognitive Development; Family, Community & Identity; and Diversity, Empathy & Inclusion
Don't wait any longer, let's play!
How to use
Happy Little People™: The Kinder Years activities are super-easy to use:
- Select. Go through the whole deck and pick out a small selection of your favourite activities—keep them handy so you can grab them anytime you need a little hit of inspiration! Choose the activity you'd like to do right now.
- Set up in no time using everyday items from around your home. NO special equipment is needed!
- Play with your little one for anywhere from 2 to 30 minutes (or more!), depending on their age, mood & attention span. And… Feel proud knowing you have helped them achieve something awesome today! Then… Repeat, repeat, repeat! (Did we mention kids LOVE repetition?) You'll be inspired to put your own twist on the activities, as you and your child find your own special ways to play!
This really is your go-to guide for those days when you're out of ideas!