Developmental Benefits: Bonding & Trust, Fine & Gross Motor Skills, Cognitive Development, Auditory & Language Skills, Sensory Play & Awareness, Exploration
Give the Gift of Wonder, Play and Fun!
Is your toddler full of big feelings, endless physical energy and always asking you to play with them in new and imaginative ways? Amazing! That’s exactly what they should be doing! Now, it’s up to you to provide them with a range of engaging and stimulating experiences that will open up their world of learning.
BUT...don’t worry! We’ve got you covered. Our enriching, play-based learning prompts will make it easy for you to understand exactly how to support your toddler's early learning and development.
Happy Little People™: The Third Year
- 52 engaging activities for two-year-olds (24-36 months) designed to provide rich learning, growth and development plus have the best fun ever!
- Our activities empower you to have the confidence to play, knowing you have everything you need to support your little one's development & satisfy their curiosity, thirst for knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- Happy Little People™ activities have been expertly designed by educators to suit a range of different developmental stages and abilities, tested on thousands of families and align with the Australian Early Years Learning Framework.
- Most importantly, these play-prompts are super easy to use: simply choose an activity, set up using everyday items from around your home, and play! Then celebrate, knowing you have given your little one their daily dose of fun, learning and development.
- Happy Little People™: The Third Year covers a range of developmental skills and play experiences including physical play, creativity, sensory play, social & emotional development, independent play, imaginative play, bonding, and cognitive development.
Don't wait any longer, let's play!
How to use
Happy Little People™: The Third Year activities are super-easy to use:
- Set up. Select a card from your little one's age category. (Keep them handy so you can grab them anytime you need a little hit of inspiration!) Then... set up in no time using everyday items from around your home. NO special equipment is needed!
- Play with your little one for anywhere from 2 to 30 minutes (or more!), depending on their age, mood & attention span. And… Feel proud knowing you have helped them achieve something awesome today! Then… Repeat, repeat, repeat! (Did we mention babies LOVE repetition?) You'll be inspired to put your own twist on the activities, as you and your baby find your own special ways to play!
This really is your go-to guide for those days when you're out of ideas!